Welcome to CRAWDAD
CRAWDAD is the Community Resource for Archiving Wireless Data At Dartmouth,
a wireless network data resource for the research community. This archive
has the capacity to store wireless trace data from many contributing
and staff to develop better tools for collecting, anonymizing, and analyzing
the data. We work with community leaders to ensure that the archive meets
the needs of the research community.
CRAWDAD is grateful to its current and past sponsors.
- CRAWDAD update - March 06, 2015
- Welcome Lithuania! Adding our first user from Lithuania means we now
have users from 107 countries. We have several new datasets in the
pipeline and will be announcing those soon.
Overall CRAWDAD statistics
- new CRAWDAD dataset - Facebook and Bluetooth encounters - February 10, 2015
- A new dataset has been added to CRAWDAD.
Traces of Bluetooth encounters, Facebook friendships and interests of
a set of users collected through SocialBlueConn application at
University of Calabria
Contributed by Antonio Caputo, Annalisa Socievole, Floriano De Rango.
The dataset contains Bluetooth device proximity data collected by an
ad-hoc Android application called SocialBlueConn. This application was
used by 15 students at University of Calabria campus in Rende, Cosenza
(Italy) and logged both the internal contacts between the participants
and contacts with other 20 external mobile nodes. The dataset includes
the social profiles (Facebook friends and self-declared interests) of
- Welcome Bolivia and Cuba! - January 26, 2015
- With the addition of new users from Bolivia and Cuba, CRAWDAD now has over 7,000 users in 107 countries.
Overall CRAWDAD statistics:
3349 institutions (not accurate!)